FX Trading 2016
Market’s Media’s FX Trading will be held in NYC on Wednesday, November 16 as part of Markets Media Week.
It will be a compact and informal late afternoon / early evening event, with two panels focusing on the most pressing issues for institutional FX traders.
The FX Ecosystem panel will cover the current state of market structure, regulation and connectivity, while the Future of FX panel will assess the coming years from the perspective of different FX market participants.
The content will be followed by a networking cocktail reception.
Join us for FX debates and make some new connections!
26 Little W 12th Street
New York, NY 10014
3:30 PM – Registration & Networking
4:00 PM – Opening Remarks
4:05 PM – FX Market Ecosystem
- What does a Trump presidency mean for FX markets?
- Updates on CFTC regulation and the outlook for Dodd-Frank repeal
- How will Brexit change London’s status as a global market hub and what will it mean for New York?
- Rise of data, analytics and algorithms in the historically high-touch FX market
- Assessing market reliability and resilience on high-volatility days
- Henrique Hablitschek, Senior Business Development Manager, Equinix,
- Jim Brown, Managing Partner, Long Ridge Equity Partners
- Jay Green, Managing Director, Carolina Financial Securities, LLC
- Bruce Wolf, Head of Sales, Americas Region, EBS BrokerTec
4:45 PM – Future of FX
- FX 2020: what will the market look like a few years from now?
- Will advances in technology deepen market liquidity?
- How MiFID II and other regulations will affect liquidity providers
- Lessons from the Oct. 6 GBP ‘flash crash’ — will volatility spikes become more frequent?
- Where will primary liquidity come from given the diminished clout of big banks?
- Will credit constraints persist amid heightened risk concerns?
- Keith Underwood, CEO & Founder, Underwood FX Consulting LLC
- Jack Drohan, President, ACI The Financial Markets Association
- Peter Lundgreen, CEO, Lundgreen’s Capital
- Paul Millward, Head of FX Product Strategy, Bats
- Jill Siegelbaum, Global Head of FX, Traiana
- David Ullrich, SVP, Execution Strategies, Flextrade
5:25PM – Networking Reception
For event information, contact Lisa Kim at email@example.com
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact David Griffiths at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-442-4643