2017 STANY Capital Market Conference & Dinner
2017 Security Traders Association of New York Capital Market Conference and Dinner
Disruption: Market Structure & Asset Allocation in the Age of FinTech and the New Administration
March 30, 2017
10 Debrosses Street, NYC
Insightful panel discussions and thought-provoking topics will provide you with up-to date analysis of innovations in trading and the future outlook for the industry. Distinguished practitioners, experts, and strategists will provide information that market professionals need to maintain and improve their competitive edge in the current trading environment.
- MiFID II
- FinTech Disruptors (Google, PeerIQ, Ustocktrade, Paxos, Stash Invest and more)
- The Impact of the New Administration on Capital Markets and Regulation
- Reg A+, 605-606 stats, and much more.
President’s Breakfast Hosted by STANY Women in Finance:
- Adena Friedman, CEO, Nasdaq
- Blythe Masters, CEO, Digital Asset Holdings
- Ron Suber, President, Prosper
- David Franasiak, Principal, Williams & Jensen
- Ed Butowsky, featured in the most watched ESPN 30 for 30 documentary, will be joined by professional athletes to discuss How and Why Athletes GO BROKE.
Celebrate with the recipients of the 4th Annual STANY Honors:
- Adena Friedman, CEO, Nasdaq – Outstanding Contribution to the Industry Award
- Bob Pisani, On-Air Stocks editor, CNBC–Lifetime Achievement and Dedication to STANY Award.
Join us for a casino and raffle to benefit Taylor’s Gift Foundation.